Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 JonG

Does anyone have any predictions for Leaving Cert geography this year?? i know they say not to go by predictions but if i dont get some soon....it looks like i wil be failing :) and especially in need for some predictions on the human elective :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Would anyone be up for splitting the price of a studyclix account? PM if so !

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ChromosomeT

chancing my arm here but would anybody happen to have the e-xamit code for English HL 2011 text 3 ?? A bit snowed under here and the fire breathing English teacher breathing down on us all lately doesn't help. Help a brother out? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 37 BarrySeoighe

chancing my arm here but would anybody happen to have the e-xamit code for English HL 2011 text 3 ?? A bit snowed under here and the fire breathing English teacher breathing down on us all lately doesn't help. Help a brother out? :pac:

English 2011 P1 Comprehending text 3 code is - tjznxk

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭ChromosomeT

English 2011 P1 Comprehending text 3 code is - tjznxk

legend and a half right here people!:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Leaving cert is taking over...
    I just fell asleep and woke up again, I checked my phone and saw 10 to 9...
    Hopped out of bed, grabbed my uniform, started yelling at my dad we had to go, I'd be late for my art exam at 9!
    I ran downstairs and see my parents watching the tv, looking worried...
    WHAT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

:D:D:D:D

You have officially lost it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

That just tops all the weird things I've done recently over the leaving cert :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

Yesterday morning the first thing to enter my head was was whether or not i knew the factors a business should consider when seeking sources of finance -_- I recalled them with frustration while putting on my uniform, how random/sad

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

34 days

• Advertisement

34 days and two hours. Jesus. No need to exaggerate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

ANyone take days off to study>

I do on wednesdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Every wednesday>

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

Took the last two days off, we're finished everything so finding school a bit useless!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

Glee_GG wrote: »
    Took the last two days off, we're finished everything so finding school a bit useless!

Really? When teachers hint at something coming in school they usually really believe it will come up, they are only afraid to say for definite. I find it worthwhile to go to school just to revise those topics which are most likely to appear

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

^ We've been done for a few weeks in most things so they've told us most of the things that they think will come up already :) I go in about 2/3 days a week, I just find class revision a bit useless for most things, it gets pretty tedious after a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

And in other news, a girl that wad in my 3rd year class went into labour 5 weeks early last night, I never even knew she wad pregnant.
    A few different wads involved there then ... >_>

I should hide after that one, in all honesty! :o
    peekachoo wrote: »
    Leaving cert is taking over...
    I just fell asleep and woke up again, I checked my phone and saw 10 to 9...
    Hopped out of bed, grabbed my uniform, started yelling at my dad we had to go, I'd be late for my art exam at 9!
    I ran downstairs and see my parents watching the tv, looking worried...
    WHAT
    There's always one!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Prodigious wrote: »
    We got ours too... Why?

Apparently for the last few years they haven't been.able to release the official cert for "legal reasons" according to our vice-principal, now they're getting all of them at once so they're trying to.track down people who've left the school and everything to give it to them!

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Is everyone here working for the summer? :) I don't know where to find a job :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

You'll all be glad to know after my episode last night, I did in fact wake up in time for the practical this morning :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I've officially lost it! :pac: Im up in a heap over my art practical Tuesday because my teacher is out until then!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Sports Week next week lads, ugh the effort. A mile run on Tuesday, a workshop on Thursday and the sports day on Friday.

The only good part should be sports day and that's only if our teams can stop squabbling over the fancy dress ideas :L

You'll all be glad to know after my episode last night, I did in fact wake up in time for the practical this morning :pac:

Hope it went well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

For a summer job, I could work in a sort of factory in town but I'm not mad about it as the work I backbreaking and the hours are really long also I applied for a summer job in the public sector but unfortunately I only got the reserve list meaning its unlikely I'll get called so we'll see what turns up!

My fuse at the moment is so short, people only need to say one thing wrong and I could be in a furious mood with them for the day!

Hope it went well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭little sis...

Quick question, how do you say 'my mum gives me a lift to school' in french?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

Quick question, how do you say 'my mum gives me a lift to school' in french?

Would it be ''Ma mère me conduit à l'école.''

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭little sis...

Would it be ''Ma mère me conduit à l'école.''

Okay thanks, thought it would have been some special phrase or something :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Maidhfinden

My fuse at the moment is so short, people only need to say one thing wrong and I could be in a furious mood with them for the day!

Amen to this.. always one edge and today when some slow first/second years were walking in front of me it took all my will not to tell them to f off haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement