Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Amen to this.. always one edge and today when some slow first/second years were walking in front of me it took all my will not to tell them to f off haha

I know what you mean! Like my mom came into room this morning at the normal time I get up to wake me up (I normally get up myself of my own accord.) And I don't know why but that just left me in a livid mood for the rest of the day! Like even I can see that's trivial!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

I enjoy reading Leaving Cert threads at the moment but when I finish I am going to block every mention of the word from my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Say it Aint So

I enjoy reading Leaving Cert threads at the moment but when I finish I am going to block every mention of the word from my life.

Seconded.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Hey guys i want to get one of my teachers a good present as he has helped me so much this year, hes funny and cool , little out there , any ideas for a simple enough or a little funky present that i could get :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

aimzLc2 wrote: »
    Hey guys i want to get one of my teachers a good present as he has helped me so much this year, hes funny and cool , little out there , any ideas for a simple enough or a little funky present that i could get :)
    A bottle of whiskey? Or Scotch?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

aimzLc2 wrote: »

I'm doing the same for one of my teachers and I'm thinking of a bottle of wine or chocolates or something. Anything too expensive would just be awkward and embarrassing for the teacher :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Non uniform day tomorrow, I can't imagine the amount of bitching that's bound to happen :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Day off tomorrow, 4 day weekend!

\o/

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Tomorrow is my second last Friday in school forever... Really isn't kicking in :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Legion.

Wow you all seem to finish up quite early.. we're timetabled in school 'till May 31st..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

Legion. wrote: »
    Wow you all seem to finish up quite early.. we're timetabled in school 'till May 31st..

Seriously ? i'm finished on the 17th and we've two weeks off to study, are you going to go in till may 31st?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

We're not finished Accounting, Economics, Maths nor Biology :(
    Couldn't get anything done today.
    I'm tired every day.
    I take berocca and everything.
    What's wrong wiiitttttttth me?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Legion.

Seriously ? i'm finished on the 17th and we've two weeks off to study, are you going to go in till may 31st?

Will miss a few days in between, but I'm head boy and graduation is that day, so I'll have stuff to do in school too..

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

yournerd wrote: »
    We're not finished Accounting, Economics, Maths nor Biology :(
    Couldn't get anything done today.
    I'm tired every day.
    I take berocca and everything.
    What's wrong wiiitttttttth me?

I'm the exact same! :( do you find berocca any good? I'm thinking of taking it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

I'm the exact same! :( do you find berocca any good? I'm thinking of taking it :)

Well I'm still up so it must have worked. I think it depends on ur regular diet too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

I cannot sleep! Gonna watch some videos on youtube for a while..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I look somewhat dead in the photo on my age card. :(

Our sports day team is starting to derail itself. Yesterday we had enough people for 2 teams but this morning a few people pulled out so we ended up with too many people for 1 team but not enough for 2. Then we couldn't decide on a theme and no one is really sure what we actually submitted in the end :L

To add to everyone's frustration, an envelope with a baby photo and a recent photo of every LC in the school has gone missing, that's ~240 photos. This will not go down well if it isn't found soon....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Art practical FINISHED :D

I'm in such a good mood! :D Feels strange on a Friday :P

9 school days left. Sheeeeeeeeit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

12 for us. Are you finished Friday two weeks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Prodigious wrote: »
    9 school days left. Sheeeeeeeeit.

+1

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    12 for us. Are you finished Friday two weeks?

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

We've 10 or 11, our Graduation is on the 23rd so around then! Just counting that makes me want to hyperventilate with worry!

I have 6 days of classes left! I wonder when it will kick in :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

0. I have 0 classes between now and the LC. I'm not sure whether I should be happy about that or not :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Got Macklemore tickets!

I really really really want to just chill for the evening.

F*ck my actual life. Immortal technique comes to ireland. What date, you ask? 8th of June ? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Prodigious wrote: »
    I really really really want to just chill for the evening.

chill then , you can take one night off its ok

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement