Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

Currently shopping for a dress for grad night! :D

Getting scarily close..

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Currently shopping for a dress for grad night! :D

Getting scarily close..

Same :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I think I have my grad dress sorted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

aww i'm repeating this year the graduation was one of the best day/nights of my life , i want another :/ :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

aimzLc2 wrote: »
    aww i'm repeating this year the graduation was one of the best day/nights of my life , i want another :/ :P

I'm not even going to mine this year. I've already graduated :rolleyes:

Do you not have another grad this year? Or are you in a repeat school? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I don't don't know what to buy to wear for our graduation night! I hate being overly dressed up for the meal! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Jade. wrote: »
    I don't don't know what to buy to wear for our graduation night! I hate being overly dressed up for the meal! :P

Ye have a meal?

In our school we have a mass (of course!) in the chapel in our school (which is massive!) and that's in our uniform, and after that we all get changed in the school into our going out clothes and head the pub in the village for a few and then after that we generally head into the clubs in Cork city and get totally polluted!

We get dressed up for the mass in the school and the awards etc. then there is tea and stuff for parents and we go out after and get hammered! :)

Ye have a meal?

In our school we have a mass (of course!) in the chapel in our school (which is massive!) and that's in our uniform, and after that we all get changed in the school into our going out clothes and head the pub in the village for a few and then after that we generally head into the clubs in Cork city and get totally polluted!

Yeah we do :P We have a mass/graduation in the morning in our school hall with the school, then a graduation thing with all our slide shows and stuff in the our theatre with our parents! Then into town that night for a meal with the teachers then onto the pubs and clubs! :P when is yours?

I'm not even going to mine this year. I've already graduated :rolleyes:

Do you not have another grad this year? Or are you in a repeat school? :)

aww you should go! i'm sure it will be worth it, nah in a repeat school :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

If there was a mass for my graduation I would have at least 2 pints to make myself feel better.. despise them. My school has a ceremony which includes speeches, awards etc... then head out to town to get wasted.

Yeah we do :P We have a mass/graduation in the morning in our school hall with the school, then a graduation thing with all our slide shows and stuff in the our theatre with our parents! Then into town that night for a meal with the teachers then onto the pubs and clubs! :P when is yours?

The meal sounds very classy ;) ours is the 23rd of May, looking forward to it!

aww you should go! i'm sure it will be worth it, nah in a repeat school :)

Meh, I've done all that already. Although I could see myself changing my mind cos' grad night is a brilliant night! :D

The meal sounds very classy ;) ours is the 23rd of May, looking forward to it!

It is alright :P haha! Oh we were supposed to be then but we changed it to the 21st! Half of cork is graduating that Thursday town will be packed!! We're all planning on going out that night again :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

We had our grad night ages ago, sort of wish we still had it to look forward too. :( I'm planning on not going out until it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

We had our grad night ages ago, sort of wish we still had it to look forward too. :( I'm planning on not going out until it's all over.

Ours is still coming up at the end of the month, not going out till then though.. I hate receiving drunk texts!

It is alright :P haha! Oh we were supposed to be then but we changed it to the 21st! Half of cork is graduating that Thursday town will be packed!! We're all planning on going out that night again :P

Yeah, I hope they won't be too fussy about ID though, I'll be using my 20 year old brothers' :L

Yeah, I hope they won't be too fussy about ID though, I'll be using my 20 year old brothers' :L

Nah you'll be fine my friends use ID's that look nothing like them and get away with it :pac:

You should check how strict the venue is beforehand you don't want to be that one person that has to go home on graduation night because your i.d won't work , sh't one :P

You should check how strict the venue is beforehand you don't want to be that one person that has to go home on graduation night because your i.d won't work , sh't one :P

Yeah I'd say I'll be grand, I'm only freaking myself out over nothing! :)

• Advertisement

Yeah I'd say I'll be grand, I'm only freaking myself out over nothing! :)

Do you know where you're planning on going?

Do you know where you're planning on going?

I think most likely Savoy is where most of us are going but that's after the pub!

I think most likely Savoy is where most of us are going but that's after the pub!

Ah you'll be fine then with the ID! They only ever turn away drunk people! :P

Ah you'll be fine then with the ID! They only ever turn away drunk people! :P

Exactly, I'll just have to control myself in the pub ;)

3 excellent possibilities located, well on my way to being prepared to get delightfully twisted. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Was at the cinema and someone randomly started taking photos of me because I had a "good profile"

Was at the cinema and someone randomly started taking photos of me because I had a "good profile"

Always nice to be appreciated I suppose..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Always nice to be appreciated I suppose..

I was freaked out to be fair :L

Anyone know how long the CAO change of mind stays open for? And can you add new courses :)

• Advertisement

Anyone know how long the CAO change of mind stays open for? And can you add new courses :)

July 1st and you can add, remove or change the order of your courses as much as you like. You can add any course apart from restricted ones :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement