Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Today was the last Friday we have full of classes. Next Friday is Sports Day and the week after, we're finished! Getting closer now!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Today was the last Friday we have full of classes. Next Friday is Sports Day and the week after, we're finished! Getting closer now!

Really? We're finished this Thursday!

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Is your grad mass this Thursday? :) we finish Wednesday week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Despite my reservations about sports day, it was great craic altogether.

Short stories are far too hard to keep short, I get waaaaay to attached to my characters.

• Advertisement

Anyone else try the new tayto bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

Thursday ? :eek: That's the 16th of May? :eek:
    Do you just study at home for the the (almost) 3 weeks until the LC? :pac:
    I have classes right up until 31st May! Then just have the Monday and Tuesday off before the English exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Anyone else try the new tayto bar?
    I heard it was disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone know a site to get a mug printed on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Trying so hard to write a Hopkins essay but I just don't know what to write :(

• Advertisement

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    I heard it was disgusting.

Ya it is .. :( I was so excited opening it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Ya it is .. :( I was so excited opening it :(

I didn't think it was that bad! but i wouldn't buy it again, loads left in shops near me as nobody really like them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Anyone know a site to get a mug printed on?

Hey i was just looking this up recently because i want one too, i found a shop on ebay that does it, you order the mug its like plain white or black , you send them your picture in an email and they print it on the mug , very cheap so going to chance it and order one soon ,if you want just message me to link the page

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I've gotten mugs printed on eBay a few times they've been grand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I know this is on the wrong thread but there's more chance of it being seen here. I need help! I did clay for my practical, and a huge crack formed in it, there was like a half inch wide and 4 inches long. When I went to it today to paint it (you can only paint clay dry), my teacher had filled it in with some clay, but it's a relief panel so it has to be perfectly flat and even,but there's just a huge lump where the crack was. I painted it anyway, but is there anything I can do? What should I do?! I'm afraid that I'll be docked a load of marks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Not for the first time recently, everyone in my house has gone out apart from me. :(

Reported missing: Social life.
    Prime suspect: LC.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

For the student grant, do you need to send away a p21 for both parents or just 1 ?

ray2012 wrote: »
    Thursday ? :eek: That's the 16th of May? :eek:
    Do you just study at home for the the (almost) 3 weeks until the LC? :pac:
    I have classes right up until 31st May! Then just have the Monday and Tuesday off before the English exam.

Sorry for the late reply, yep our grad mass is that night and then everyone just stays at home! All the schools round here are the same, I don't know why it's so early to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

I can't wait for this leaving cert to be over, I know it's been said a million times but my god afterwards is going to be epic :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

HOW IS EVERYONE :)

• Advertisement

yournerd wrote: »
    HOW IS EVERYONE :)

60% certain ill be repeating, that's how I am :D

HugsiePie wrote: »
    60% certain ill be repeating, that's how I am :D

:eek: why so? Don't think you'll get the points or just undecided on what course to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Repeating will always be an option for me :/

:eek: why so? Don't think you'll get the points or just undecided on what course to do?

Undecided, and I've already fecked up 2 exams and an oral (all of which I studied my ass off for), what I have as my current no.1 is low points and I'm 99.999999999% sure ill get the marks but I want a LC ill be proud of, not just a meh LC, and I don't think I want to do that course anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

I've served my time and have had a lot of time to reflect the last few weeks... does anyone here know of any sample mock papers online or anything for maths? I have finished the book and need something more challenging to ensure I cover all aspects of the course... I want to be as unphased by the papers in june as possible so familiarising myself with max content! Any links greatly appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Welcome back!

I don't think I'd repeat if you paid me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

+1 >.>

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement