Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

decisions wrote: »
    +1

+2 this is bad enough once, I couldn't imagine having to do it all again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

I don't think I'd repeat if you paid me.

+1

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I couldnt repeat everything, oh god no. However, if I fail maths, obviously I'd have to repeat that but Id like to do so separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

Sorry for the late reply, yep our grad mass is that night and then everyone just stays at home! All the schools round here are the same, I don't know why it's so early to be honest

We're the same, have grad on Thursday and starting the Monday after we've two weeks of block study in school

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Spending my birthday doing homework and study! How exciting is my life :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Jade. wrote: »

I sat a maths mock on my bday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

decisions wrote: »
    I sat a maths mock on my bday :(

Well that is much worse :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

Well that is much worse :pac:

I got a surprise injection and a big biology revision test on mine. It was still a good birthday though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I managed to buy half of an outfit for grad night \o/. Now to find something to go with it

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Took today off from studying to go to town and get something for the grad mass and still got nothing :(

• Advertisement

Took today off from studying to go to town and get something for the grad mass and still got nothing :(

I spent about 2 hours looking for something and only bought a skirt. Looks like I'll be going topless at this rate.

I spent about 2 hours looking for something and only bought a skirt. Looks like I'll be going topless at this rate.

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

shirt and chinos, #BeGrand

Replace the chinos with slacks and you're talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

http://rainbowrun.ie
    Has anyone seen this/planning on going? Looks unreal :D

Definitely will be :D Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Happy birthday :p

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Legion.

Hate the leaving cert. Can't do anything without feeling like I should be studying.. complete joke.

peekachoo wrote: »

That's practically the same thing as the Color Run thing I posted about 2 months ago. At least this one has a date, now to convince someone to come and get covered in coloured powder with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I'd be up for that, anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

peekachoo wrote: »

Really want to go to that! don't want to sound scabby but didn't think it was going to be like 27 euro :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

studied 9-5 in the college yet i feel so stupid.
    GRAD DRESS GIRLS? ANY IDEAS??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

aimzLc2 wrote: »
    Really want to go to that! don't want to sound scabby but didn't think it was going to be like 27 euro :P

yeah I didn't think it'd be that much either! Not off putting though...gonna have the best fortnight of my life! In the two weeks I have mhly birthday, rainbowrun, debs, indiependance and Dublin comiccon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30 vale95

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

Does anyone have the specific Hopkins question that came up on one of the mocks? I did the other paper and am looking for the question, would be much appreciated thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

Does anyone have the specific Hopkins question that came up on one of the mocks? I did the other paper and am looking for the question, would be much appreciated thanks :)

The one that came up on my mock (Examcraft) was : "Hopkins maintains a tight balance between powerful emotions and a skilled poetic style - Discuss (or whatever)" :P

Does anyone know the colour changes when ethanoic acid reacts with: Sodium Hydroxide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Prodigious wrote: »
    Does anyone know the colour changes when ethanoic acid reacts with: Sodium Hydroxide

Is that the titration? If so it is pink to colourless. Otherwise I have no idea :P

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

Yeah of it's the tests for ethanoic acid you're on about it's that because phenolphthalein indicator has been added to one of the solutions.. To the ethanoic acid I think so it's colourless to purple as you add the NaOH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Prodigious wrote: »

Is it not when it reacts with sodium carbonate in ethanoic prep?

If not I am ashamed I don't know it :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement