Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Jade. wrote: »
    Do ye go out by day or is the mass at night? :pac:

they do it the same day as the TY grad. So they TY mass is at half 3 after school and our mass is on at 8, leave the school around half 9 and go to the nightclub :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Jade. wrote: »
    Do ye go out by day or is the mass at night? :pac:

Mass is at night, usually around 7/8ish. After mass then it's back to the school for tea and biscuits for the family while the 120 or so in the year fight over the bathrooms/mirrors to get changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Oh well that makes sense! Our mass is by day then out for a meal at half 7 and onto the clubs :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

SAF :( There will never be another like him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

decisions wrote: »

*sigh*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I really feel the production of ethanoic acid is ready likely to come up as the organic experiment this year, its only ever come up once before in 2006!
    It was in both company's mocks I think, so they seem to agree with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Jose Mourinho says hello.

Jose Mourinho says hello.

He's special, but it's more than just winning that makes SAF who he is. Jose could definatly go on to win more, I'm not denying that.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Anyone go to see beyonce? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Doing a chemistry mock tomorrow starting at half 8 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Jackobyte wrote: »
    It was in both company's mocks I think, so they seem to agree with you.

Really? Our teacher sort of mixes around the pres so we didn't get this years pre!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DonallFitz

I'm not too bothered about what imma wear for the grad night, chinos and shirt no bother! Sure they'll probably end up covered in drink and/or puke by the end of the night anyway, classy guy that I am ;)

Suit up!

These next three hours are going to be extremely productive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

We had a big after party organised for our grad night. The whole year was going to go, then the plans fell through when there was trouble with the parents of the lad whose shed we were going to. Now we are venueless with a week and half to reorganise something else.. :(

Book out a local club?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Prodigious wrote: »
    Book out a local club?

Maybe, though the original "shed party" (as it was being called :p) was going to be an all-night thing that we were going to head up to after the pubs closed. Not everyone in the year is 18 yet and it would be a shame to leave anyone out so I dunno if a night club is our best bet..

If you book a club they will have a system where anyone who is 18 gets a stamp or wristband at the door. Everyone still gets in, but only people with stamps get served. That's how we're doing ours.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

Study won't work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Study won't work :(

I've come to the conclusion studying at home is never going to work out for me anymore :( carlow it for the week.

I just can't bring myself to do English. I haven't written a Macbeth essay since the mocks :o

• Advertisement

Me too. Poetry is the worst. Managed to do a Macbeth essay yesterday but couldnt write even a page on Plath.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

I just can't bring myself to do English. I haven't written a Macbeth essay since the mocks :o

That makes two of us. I don't think I've written anything for English since the mocks except maybe a Q.B

Looking for a dress for the grad mass could not get anymore stressful! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Did nothing today and proud

I think if I didn't spend all day messing around in school today I might be more motivated to work now. I should be doing a maths paper but instead I'm making brownies :P

Ordered three dresses last night to choose from for the grad mass :) .. I have to be the most indecisive person ever! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Started biology grinds tonight with two of my friends! The reaction of the girl giving them at how little we know was hilarious :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

One of my best friends who moved away 2 and a half years ago revealed to me that she's coming back to visit Ireland during the summer sometime and I am soooooo delighted. :)

I also managed to get 76/80 in my geography test from last week \o/

Clearly, I am having a very good day

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Spent about 15€ credit texting Spin trying to win paramore tickets and nothing, I'd say it'd be cheaper for me to buy them with my luck :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I have the Examcraft Maths paper 2 Marking scheme in front of me if any of ye are wondering about a particular question. Just PM me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement