Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Can't wait for tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

Does anyone know when the listening for the French is? :) I always thought it was at the start of the exam except now I just read that it's the last 40 minutes?

Yup! It also means there's less than an hour break between French and history. FML.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Morning everyone :) shock and horror I actually didn't watch the Eurovision last night, cause it was our last day all of us decided to head to the pub last night (it wasn't our grad night we just decided so ;) ) sure there'll be other Eurovisions but you only finish secondary school once! (I hope :L )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Well, I do now! ;)
    My lack of interest in music has had a serious effect on my social life. :) HONESTLY
    Typical conversation
    "OMG that new radiohead song"
    "Whos Radio-head?"
    "Stop pulling my leg you know who they are"
    "Genuinely, I don't"
    "You know, they have that song, duh duh duh duh la la la la"
    "dunno it"
    *stares blankly*

"...I wish I had someone that I could talk to about the new Radiohead song."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Sooo sick :(
    Havent been in school al week :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Blank walls always seem very interesting when your studying... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Wow, having your 18th birthday the same night as grad night is not a good thing...my poor head

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Had our last sport's day today. I thought it was just brilliant, plenty of laughs to be had especially with the obstacle course on the bouncy castles. Can't believe the year has gone so fast now. Finishing up on Wednesday, grad night on Thursday and recovery day on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Our sports day was great too :) we got masks made of our principals face and dressed like her with them for the teacher v 6th year soccer game :pac:

A load of us never went to school today and the ones that were in decided to do a prank but the principal freaked out over it!

But one of the teachers said I'm surprised it happened when all the troublemakers were out :O The cheek of her :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

peekachoo wrote: »
    Our sports day was great too :) we got masks made of our principals face and dressed like her with them for the teacher v 6th year soccer game :pac:

I want to have sports day! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

Feels like I'm on Summer holidays at this stage :( Have to keep reminding myself that I actually have the small matter of the LC in a couple of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Finished school!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

I still have 2 weeks left! :O

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Last Friday in school :(

3 days of classes left then just the final day with awards, grad mass practice and other stuff :'(

And BrownBear I know you'll appreciate this as much as I will: Jake Bugg is performing on the Late Late this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Grad night :D

3 days of classes left then just the final day with awards, grad mass practice and other stuff :'(

And BrownBear I know you'll appreciate this as much as I will: Jake Bugg is performing on the Late Late this evening.

Jake who? :p

Must have a look. Was actually just watching his Coachella set the other day

He preformed on the Ellen show a few weeks back! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

We have three days left, but two really since the last day is awards and grad mass. Have been so unproductive but the two weeks off before exams is a lifesaver! Cramming will be done! :P

He preformed on the Ellen show a few weeks back! :)

So you've heard of him then! :P

• Advertisement

So you've heard of him then! :P

A new recruit! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Came back from Wexford to find out that classes have finished! We were at AIMS Choral Festival. :) Not too disappointed having missed the last day tbh. Trying to find the motivation to study, such a long day!

Did many people drop to pass maths since the mocks? Still don't know which to do! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Legion.

I did it there after Easter. Best I could hope for was a C, and to do that I'd have to neglect all my other subjects(which I should get at least Bs in). As well as that, I've always hated it and didn't think it was worth punishing myself anymore. Breaking point was when I asked what integration was used for. Teacher goes: "Uhh it can be used when designing planes". Means I don't have to do a bit of a work for ordinary though so I'm happy enough.

I've just remembered that I have an iTunes voucher that I got for my birthday to spend. That's a nice surprise, I'd completely forgotten about it.

Jake who? :p

Must have a look. Was actually just watching his Coachella set the other day

I'd say the flying nun liked Bugg anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Student Grant application opens monday at 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Came home today at about 12 and ended up falling asleep until 4 o'clock. :o

Student Grant application opens monday at 10

Anyone able to tell me what forms I need to apply?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I feel bad that Griffith college and DBS keep sending me emails. They seem to be really excited about the prospect of undergrads attending their colleges. I have them down on my CAO but I have no intention of going there. I actually feel guilty, like in leading them on or something.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement