Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Does anyone have any good but easy pranks? Last day tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Does anyone have any good but easy pranks? Last day tomorrow :D

We brought in a screw driver, and while one of the teachers was out of the room, screwed the door off the hinges but left it standing. Teacher went to push the door open and it came off in her hand :D

We brought in a screw driver, and while one of the teachers was out of the room, screwed the door off the hinges but left it standing. Teacher went to push the door open and it came off in her hand :D

Whilst I LOVE this......... do you have any more low key suggestions, we have a few pranks planned so far, we are going to due all the toilet bowls with food colouring and write the chamber has been open in the bathroom wall in fake blood! :D (the last one I think is genius!)

Girls don't know how to use screwdrivers :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

We turned all the first years bags inside out while they did PE today ;)

On another note, jaysus it took the best of 90 minutes to fill out the grant form!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

Enjoy yer last few days, I've been suspended for mine :(

• Advertisement

Enjoy yer last few days, I've been suspended for mine :(

Naughty, naughty.
    Actually, I'm really sorry to hear that. What did you do?

Also, what do yee guys think of gettin SOME of your teachers cards (and maybe chocolate) like an individual card, not from the class, your own personal one? Is that kind of weird or unusual? I'm pretty sure I'd be the only one if I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

Naughty, naughty.
    Actually, I'm really sorry to hear that. What did you do?

Also, what do yee guys think of gettin SOME of your teachers cards (and maybe chocolate) like an individual card, not from the class, your own personal one? Is that kind of weird or unusual? I'm pretty sure I'd be the only one if I do.

Intercom, Venga boys, we like to party. Not worth it though..

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

Personally I don't know anyone that does it, we got a couple of teachers presents but it was from the class rather than from people on their own but really I'd say whatever you want yourself, if they've helped you out over the years sure go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Part one of the graduation done with the school!

Now for the worst part later and if I'm not crying from that I'll be crying from the slideshow because I just seen they put a really bad picture of me in on my own from when I was about 12 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Grad tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Grad tomorrow and hay fever decides to come today! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Down the feckin Zirtek and you'll be graaaand.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

Awkward moment when you look at the JC study diary and they're doing more than you... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

My study was abandoned in favour of baking. An hour and a half later and I now have 16 blueberry muffins and 17 raspberry and blueberry muffins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

My study was abandoned in favour of baking. An hour and a half later and I now have 16 blueberry muffins and 17 raspberry and blueberry muffins.

I really want brownies....

decisions wrote: »

I'm just about to text my sister to make some for when I get home from study later :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

I am going to learn off my Irish story. Till later.

I should really be doing English, Ill be back in an hour.

My phone is halfway across the room and th battery is dead, the charger is downtsairs so if I want to use it I have to retrieve the phone and charger and then wait for it to turn on. I'm about to turn on self restraint for an hour which blocks half the internet at this stage.

Hopefully I might get something done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Studied from 9-6 in school today, apart from break/lunch, and 2 hours tonight. Officially burnt out! Roll on Grad night tomorrow!! :D

decisions wrote: »

I've only got muffins, 24 of which are coming to school with me tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

ALCOHOL! Purely medicinal of course ;)

I've only got muffins, 24 of which are coming to school with me tomorrow.

The only muffins I've got are a byproduct of the leaving cert on my hips :(

The only muffins I've got are a byproduct of the leaving cert on my hips :(

Possibly my favourite post of the year. :) We should have awards for this kind of thing.

After tomorrow's lunch I will probably be in a similar situation. Lunch will consist of about 15 types of cake/buns/muffins. I'm full just thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Bonbon1995

so all along we were under the impression that school was finishing thursday followed by grad night the same night..in our last class today we all got called out ...and low and below.. the principal decides to tell us SUPRISE THAT WAS YOUR FINAL CLASS EVER. happen anyone else?? OMG

Hahaha my sister actually made me brownies! Delighted :D

Bonbon1995 wrote: »
    so all along we were under the impression that school was finishing thursday followed by grad night the same night..in our last class today we all got called out ...and low and below.. the principal decides to tell us SUPRISE THAT WAS YOUR FINAL CLASS EVER. happen anyone else?? OMG

Yeah happened to us last Thursday, the principal just came in and told us that we didn't have to come into to school on Friday, it was during Maths and your could see our teacher getting progressively redder because of all the time she's going to lose out!

But we still go in for certain subjects such as maths, so it's a bit bizarre being in for about 40 minutes a day and straight back out again!

Hahaha my sister actually made me brownies! Delighted :D

I'm so jealous. I think I might have to make them tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Bonbon1995 wrote: »

Exact same thing happened me feels a bit anti-climatic to be honest.... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Bonbon1995

thelad95 wrote: »
    Exact same thing happened me feels a bit anti-climatic to be honest.... :confused:
    Haha that's so weird!! I feel so cheated on ha none of us believed him..what kidders of principals we have...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Finished school and graduation etc is all over and it still hasn't hit me I don't have to go back...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement