Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I've never used or felt the need to use any of those drinks or coffee etc for exams or whatever! Feel a bit left out now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Jade. wrote: »
    I've never used or felt the need to use any of those drinks or coffee etc for exams or whatever! Feel a bit left out now :P

Your missing out.....sure vitamins is where it's at! :D
    You deserve a standing ovation too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

My thoughts exactly. Although after my shambles of a mock Irish oral the teacher advised me to start taking vitamin tablets, telling me when her daughter was in LC she had her on then since after Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

beroffee actually is the ultimate energy drink, im patening it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

It just hit me that I have 2 exams left! :eek: Then finished school forever!
    Lads WKD has to be the nicest drink ever! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

I need to go on a serious coffee detox after the exams, I am drinking way too much of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Nescfe Azera intenso!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Colinoneill

CoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffee

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LionelNotMessy

Last Friday i did Geography and i mixed up Wallonia and Flanders :(, in terms of location and language. Does anyone know if that will affect my overall mark in that question?

WKDocca?

• Advertisement

WKD is a ladies drink...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Be warned, there's often a huge sense of anti-climax, partly brought on by all the adrenalin in your system during these few weeks making a run for it.

I'm starting to get this already. Ever since like January I've been envisioning the sense of weightlessness and bliss that I'd feel next Tuesday but I don't think it's gonna materialise. I have lots of plans and even a job and stuff but I don't even know what's changed, I'm just more apathetic towards being done. I'm a chronic overthinker too and will likely spend a fair bit of time worrying about my results.

HPAT results Monday week will also make or break my summer I'd say.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

WKD is a ladies drink...

im fairly sure she is a ladie :P

WKD is the nicest drink can't get drunk off it though! Have to mix vodka in with it to get the full effect :P

im fairly sure she is a ladie :P

Lets hope...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I'm curious to see what a Sex on the Berocca would taste like, personally. =P

Anyone else do Gafa? I'm fairly sure Cillian was cutting his heroin down with berocca

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭YoursSincerely

CoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffee

Totally showing my parents that, they are always giving out about how much coffee I drink :P

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Lets hope...

Haha :pac: I am :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

HugsiePie wrote: »
    STANDING OVATION! That really is an achievement!!!!!!!!
    Seriously I've had 4 berroccas and 2 vitamin tablets daily since the start of the exams

YAY FOR HYPERVITAMINOSIS! :D:D:D
    Oh jaysus, that's seriously overdoing it! :eek:

Cut down for the love of god!! :p:D

It is definitely not a case of "if one is good, 4 must be better!"
    Slow Show wrote: »
    I'm a chronic overthinker too and will likely spend a fair bit of time worrying about my results.
    Try not to, it won't change them one bit! ;)

• Advertisement

Oh jaysus, that's seriously overdoing it! :eek:

Cut down for the love of god!! :p:D

It is definitely not a case of "if one is good, 4 must be better!"

Well you cant actually get hypervitaminosis from vitamin B which is what Berocca basically is, as for the vitamins tablets, sure better safe than sorry ;)

Ah no, I'll only take 1 from here on in, as for the berroca, I'm starting to like the taste of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Legion.

Slow Show wrote: »
    I'm starting to get this already. Ever since like January I've been envisioning the sense of weightlessness and bliss that I'd feel next Tuesday but I don't think it's gonna materialise. I have lots of plans and even a job and stuff but I don't even know what's changed, I'm just more apathetic towards being done. I'm a chronic overthinker too and will likely spend a fair bit of time worrying about my results.

HPAT results Monday week will also make or break my summer I'd say.:o

In on feeling like this. Now that I've only got three exams left the end is in sight, but I've come to realise that I'll probably just sit and wonder what I'll do with all my time. I've been pretty chilled about the exams, so I'm not anticipating any great feeling of freedom next Tuesday. Guess I'll drink myself in to a coma.

My whole twitter then is talking about some fella who's cheating in all his exams :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

My whole twitter then is talking about some fella who's cheating in all his exams :eek:

In your school?

OOOH SCANDAL! :D Tell us his handy scheme I mean story

Ah no, I'd be petrified do anything of the sort, and the nerves of cheating on top of my nerves from sitting I reckon would quite literally kill me.

Prodigious wrote: »
    In your school?

Nope some other school! People that are in the room with him were tweeting about it now everyone is!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

There's a guy in our exam hall who we are convinced is cheating. It's like by clockwork, 20 minutes into every exam he leaves to go to the toilet.

kevin12345 wrote: »
    There's a guy in our exam hall who we are convinced is cheating. It's like by clockwork, 20 minutes into every exam he leaves to go to the toilet.

I have never seen more people use the toilet in a 3 hour time frame in my life.......me thinks something fish is happening

That being said I've gone twice in 7 exams........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

I swear to God if I knew of anyone in my school cheating I'd be having words with them. Not on. Thankfully our examiners are strict, and they note every time we go to the toilet on our papers. Also no pencil cases/bags in the room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

So far I think people in my centre have only gone about once, and that's in 8 exams. The supervisor on the other hand has gone at least once in every exam.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement