Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Finished :D:D:D

Hate you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

decisions wrote: »
    Hate you.

+1

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Finished :D:D:D

Congratulations :)

Well done to you and all the rest of ye who's almost finished/won't be finished til Friday next.

Good luck on your CAO guys

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

My facebook timeline, is overflowing with people saying they are finished :( Must get mine to stand out next week :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I've only practiced 2 accounting questions this morning but I'm already losing the will to go in. Crazy as it may sound but I wish I had another subject to study to distract me for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I've only practiced 2 accounting questions this morning but I'm already losing the will to go in. Crazy as it may sound but I wish I had another subject to study to distract me for a while.

We are living proof of the grass always being greener on the other side haha, I have two to study for and wish so badly it was just the one. I've done a couple of Accounting questions too and eugh now I have to make myself do Chemistry after two hours of procrastination and sigh, it's all just so dull right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

So jealous of all those already finished! I'm so tired I can't study, my eyes just want to close.. I really should have chosen my subjects in TY better :P

I'm avoiding all the topics I don't like, I'm about to lanch into a 3rd depreciation account even though I could probably do them in my sleep at this stage.

I've done 1 chemistry chapter so far an that's it. By the looks of my plan I probably have about 12 hours of work left to do today :P

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

If this art history exam goes well who knows what I'll do :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

One more and I'm done! Six day break, decided that I won't go out until it is completely over.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I really should have chosen my subjects in TY better :P

I was so confused on which ones to pick I ended up picking ones that gave me a good time table next year. Love all of them so far :)

Dropped Irish too and that means I only ever have 1 paper a day. Wednesday to Thursday week 1 paper a day, then 1 on Monday after and last on Friday the last day. Hopefully they don't change haha

I'm guessing nobody else did that :o

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    I was so confused on which ones to pick I ended up picking ones that gave me a good time table next year. Love all of them so far :)

Dropped Irish too and that means I only ever have 1 paper a day. Wednesday to Thursday week 1 paper a day, then 1 on Monday after and last on Friday the last day. Hopefully they don't change haha

I'm guessing nobody else did that :o

Haha nope :P I only had 2 full days but they really take it out of you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

so after business i am now finished the leaving :D it definitely went better than i expected as i have the laziness of a cat and motivation of a fish :pac: i'd like to wish the rest of you the best of luck with the est of the leaving and best of luck in future life endeavours!!!!

I appear to have lost the ability to correctly input numbers into my calculator.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 LCchancer

i just wanna be finished!!! COME ON SPANISH HURRY ON

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Might have a cheeky bottle with the boys tonights? They have finished but I have physics monday, what ye think?

Might have a cheeky bottle with the boys tonights? They have finished but I have physics monday, what ye think?

You seem to be fond of the boys nights. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Prodigious wrote: »
    You seem to be fond of the boys nights. :rolleyes:

jealousy is a sin ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭AndyMc

How good are you at physics?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

few tins with the lads bitta ****e talk no better, then hit the club and have the craic

So it seems the predictions thread has become an unofficial OT for those who only seem to have turned up in the mocks thread and predictions thread :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭D_s

Friends are slowly finishing up one by one.

I only have 3 subjects out of 8 done :mad:

I must have the weirdest timetable in the country. I'm in the middle of a 5 day gap at the moment (Calling it my mini-summer), then I have 5 exams all next week, all my option subjects. I have pretty much half of my LC crammed into the last week. And it's not as if I'll actually get any meaningful study done between now and then.

Not finished 'til Friday :(

D_s wrote: »
    Friends are slowly finishing up one by one.

I only have 3 subjects out of 8 done :mad:

I must have the weirdest timetable in the country. I'm in the middle of a 5 day gap at the moment (Calling it my mini-summer), then I have 5 exams all next week, all my option subjects. I have pretty much half of my LC crammed into the last week. And it's not as if I'll actually get any meaningful study done between now and then.

Not finished 'til Friday :(

Exact same boat (except german tomorrow). Be graaaaand.

German then Chemistry. Bring it ON!

I'm going directly to the nearest pub after applied maths.

Myself and the lads are going back to mine, dusting off the Xbox and playing Cod or similar for the whole evening.

My plan is to go out and then sleep for the best part of a day and finally get The Last of Us.

I can't wait to finally finish AC III.

• Advertisement

decisions wrote: »
    I can't wait to finally finish AC III.

Can't wait for finally start AC II </3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement