Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Played rugby for 9 years and gave up for LC :P wimmins rugby is not what it used to be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

peekachoo wrote: »
    Played rugby for 9 years and gave up for LC :P wimmins rugby is not what it used to be!

Women's rugby is a lot more aggressive and viscous than men's rugby! That includes u16 and u18 aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Well lads, goodluck to ye in the rest of the exams. Finished today :D (sorry)

I also feel sad 'cause my brain tends to go to mush when I dont have a schedule to follow, anyone know anything to do during summer that requires brain power ?

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Women's rugby is a lot more aggressive and viscous than men's rugby! That includes u16 and u18 aswell!

I know! Went for Munster trials in October and ended up with my right leg completely purple all the way down the outside. Needless to say I wasn't called back :P

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭The Pheasant

MGMTea wrote: »
    Well lads, goodluck to ye in the rest of the exams. Finished today :D (sorry)

I also feel sad 'cause my brain tends to go to mush when I dont have a schedule to follow, anyone know anything to do during summer that requires brain power ?

Read a **** load of books...well that's what I'll be doin anyway :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I'm thinking of taking up rugby at the start of the season.

Peekachoo, what position you play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Hooker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Read a **** load of books...well that's what I'll be doin anyway :cool:

have a stack of books I've been collecting since December :D

I know! Went for Munster trials in October and ended up with my right leg completely purple all the way down the outside. Needless to say I wasn't called back :P

Ya mustn't be to bad if ya got called up for Munster trials! Went to east Munster trials u17 but I the night I went was when they were deciding who'd go on to the next stage and never got called back either haha

• Advertisement

Peekachoo, what position you play?

possibly the only 5foot 2 second row in Ireland :P

5'2" second row eh? haha slick, I bet you're dead easy to lift for line outs though!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I feel like some fatty don't do any exercise what so ever! :P But that's soon to change ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Jade. wrote: »
    I feel like some fatty don't do any exercise what so ever! :P But that's soon to change ;)

Same! :P the most exercise I get is walking to the shop :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

The only exercise I used to get was my one minute walk to school! :P And that all ended today! :pac:

And probably treated yourself to a few jellys when you got there just to undo the benefit of the walk! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Carrieo

All liberated and ****. Woo

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Ya mustn't be to bad if ya got called up for Munster trials! Went to east Munster trials u17 but I the night I went was when they were deciding who'd go on to the next stage and never got called back either haha

anyone can go to them trials really :P some other girl broke her c2 and ended up in hospital so so I won't complain!

5'2" second row eh? haha slick, I bet you're dead easy to lift for line outs though!

Pros and cons my friend, easy to lift in lineouts, easy to get swallowed and demolished by monster girls three times my size :P

anyone can go to them trials really :P some other girl broke her c2 and ended up in hospital so so I won't complain!

True I suppose. Lucky enough that the only injury that I know of that I got was a broken finger, 'twas a blitz u17 and happened in the first match, but played every match anyway :P other than that only winded a two or three times. Same blitz year before an animal of a team mate broke or dislocated a lads hip in the first game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Used be mad into the gym in 5th year but I unfortunately gave it up for6th year :( though I'm going straight from my applied maths exam to the gym to register for the summer!

Anyway lads I'll check in here tomorrow whenever I surface after all that drink ;) time for pre gats now (I think it's called knacker drinking for those of ye from the pale ;) )
    S'laters!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

What age is randy?

What age is randy?

Too old for ya sunshine.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Snapchat anyone?

Snapchat anyone?

k hun add me xo

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

You will probably think i am crazy but is anyone really depressed about leaving school? i hate to think i won't be back , i'll miss friends,teachers, the building xD just school in general..

Prodigious wrote: »
    k hun add me xo

:*

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Jade. wrote: »
    The only exercise I used to get was my one minute walk to school! :P And that all ended today! :pac:

Sure I do a sit up every morning!

Like..you know..when I wake up

Aw we didn't win the rugby match :( Still qualified for semis I think

:*

I've actually never used it, most of the time I'm using my flip up sony ericcson :P

Tried it for the craic one time, never got the verification text. </3

• Advertisement

Prodigious wrote: »
    I've actually never used it, most of the time I'm using my flip up sony ericcson :P

Tried it for the craic one time, never got the verification text. </3

I'm using a windows phone and have to use an app called swapchat, its an unofficial client of snapchat :L

Treating myself to a jiayu g3s after the leaving :) 3 announced carrier billing for the google play store so its a win win!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement