Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Does anyone elses eircom broadband have a genuinely crap range and speed or is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

0mega wrote: »
    That is seriously creepy :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

ray2012 wrote: »
    Would you rather wake up naked and sore and without any memory of the night before, next to the Burger King telling you ''you had it your way'' OR wake up naked next to Ronald McDonald telling you that ''you were loving it'' ?

Burger King. Ronald McDonald is just too much of a clown for my liking :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

That is seriously creepy :/

I did post a disclaimer. I'm not even sure if those are official or not, but I sure as hell don't have a desire to visit McDonalds after seeing that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Does anyone elses eircom broadband have a genuinely crap range and speed or is it just me?

Ours is pretty bad as well, it's one of the worst things about living in the countryside.

• Advertisement

Ours is pretty bad as well, it's one of the worst things about living in the countryside.
    I dont even live in the countryside! From my room I keep losing the signal and then it takes ages for it it fix itself, sometimes it doen't even fix it at all and I have to give up so if I disappear anytime you know what's happened.

I dont even live in the countryside! From my room I keep losing the signal and then it takes ages for it it fix itself, sometimes it doen't even fix it at all and I have to give up so if I disappear anytime you know what's happened.

Happy 3,000th post. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

I did post a disclaimer. I'm not even sure if those are official or not, but I sure as hell don't have a desire to visit McDonalds after seeing that.

I havent watched it yet :L ****ting myelf now! :P

David1994 wrote: »
    I havent watched it yet :L ****ting myelf now! :P

Turn the lights on and you'll be graaand. :D

Happy 3,000th post. :pac:
    I never even noticed. It's been a long time coming.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Turn the lights on and you'll be graaand. :D

The part at 1.50 has scarred me for life.

The part at 1.50 has scarred me for life.

Yeah I'm not going back for a second look to see what the part is :pac: Sorry :p

I'm going to be so fat by the time mid-term is over. My mam kind of overestimated how much sweets, crisps & chocolate she'd need for the trick & treaters.. meaning that it's all just sitting there downstairs for us to eat. Both a blessing and a curse. :D

I honestly didnt think it was that bad.........

You'd hear a pin drop in here. Would ye all stop taking at once lads, jeez.....

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Parawhore.xD

Sminky shorts- Tommy.
    YouTube it.

I nearly cried laughing, however it's not recommended if Irish/English isn't your first language. It's very wehst cork!

It's the simple things wha?:P

EDIT: here's the link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ocWVgmkUSk

You'd hear a pin drop in here. Would ye all stop taking at once lads, jeez.....

Can't even get a word in.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Anyone watching Jools Holland now? Playing some good stuff this evening, I always like watching it on a Friday before bed.

EDIT: I accept no responsibility for anyone scared by the woman/man/thing wailing away at the moment!

Can't even get a word in.. :D
    Tell me about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Is messenger messed up for anyone else on Facebook? I can't send messages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 BroBeans353

I fuc*ing hate those stripy black and white (referee) leggings that the girls would be wearing these days, they look like gobsh*tes, just a thought there for ye...

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Is messenger messed up for anyone else on Facebook? I can't send messages.

Mine is completely messed up!

I ****ing hate those stripy black and white (referee) leggings that the girls would be wearing these days, they look like gobsh*tes, just a thought there for ye...

Yeah they make you look like a zebra.

Yeah my Facebook is fecked aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BroBeans353

My Facebook is broken, I wish I posted that status about facebook going public, maybe that would have prevented this disaster :(

Mine seems alright........couldnt tell you about my messeger though, there's no one online that I could be bothered to send a message to right now..........

Mine's gone completely again now. Getting an error message.

I'd say Twitter's receiving a spike in traffic right now. :p

I cant remember my twitter password to sign into it on the laptop.......I'm just constantly signed in on my phone.

I'm OBSESSED with twitter! :pac:

What's yere names on it lads? Or are we allowed to post that on here? Might help for us to get to know each other a bit better :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

I'm @ovrplyd on Twitter.

Oh, and btw, I set up an IRC channel for us. (it's #lc2013 on irc.quakenet.org - quick link if you're not familiar with IRC)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement