Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious Sam 3 trailer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Sam would kick Dukes ass anyday.

there i said it :eek:

Love SS games simple yet mental. The idea of 32 player coop is madness :pac: how many enemies will there be :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Sam would kick Dukes ass anyday.

there i said it :eek:

Love SS games simple yet mental. The idea of 32 player coop is madness :pac: how many enemies will there be :eek:

oh come on, choosing between sam and duke is like choosing between your left and right ball, YOU NEED THEM BOUTH! :D

Will need to get back to it and do it for third time so, complete seriuos sam on " seriuos mode" .

god i loved those games!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,379 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I never played a serious sam game :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Headshot wrote: »
    I never played a serious sam game :o

If you like challenging but OTT mindless shoot 'em ups that don't take themselves seriously then you have to play them. That feeling you get when you enter a huge open area and see in the distance about 40 enemies running towards you is intense.

Loved SS2, playing 4 player co-op on it was insanely fun. Might bang it out again for the larf.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I loved the little roars out of them coming from a distance.

seriously tho 32 player coop , how many of the other guys will there be :)

or is it 16 player :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Are the weird floaty weapons deliberate? They look cheesy and naff (like Rise of the Triads or something like that)

Advertisement