Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switching from vodafone prepay to meteor

Options
  • 01-06-2011 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭

i would like to know if i could unlock my present phone from vodafone to meteor, as i am hoping to save a few quid while switching, i love the phone i have and it is not cheap, and would like to keep it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

goat2 wrote: »
    i would like to know if i could unlock my present phone from vodafone to meteor, as i am hoping to save a few quid while switching, i love the phone i have and it is not cheap, and would like to keep it

you can get unlock codes from a vodafone bill pay account. each bill pay user can get 3 unlocks per year, if you know someone on VF billpay than this is an option...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

ingen wrote: »
    you can get unlock codes from a vodafone bill pay account. each bill pay user can get 3 unlocks per year, if you know someone on VF billpay than this is an option...
    thanks for that, my partner has a bill pay vodafone, and will be transferring in about three months when contract is up

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

This post has been deleted.

i dont think that i spent that much in the past six months, as i text alot and only ring when i am contacting people who cannot text or landlines

Advertisement