Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where the streets have no........

Options
  • 01-06-2011 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

PEOPLE! I have been looking at the am/pm traffic in town for the last few months..... together with the lunch time foot fall. To say the least, its bloody scary! No traffic jams, cues for anything..... its a fn mess! The amount of former working men outside schools or pushing buggies in the am is also unreal!!! Look folks, we are all in the sh!t - and here are a few people who may be able to help you.

www.mabs.ie
    www.welfare.ie
    www.communitywelfareservice.ie
    www.citizensinformation.ie
    www.loosingyourjob.ie
    www.keepingyourhome.ie
    www.aware.ie

You may find some info you need on these web sites, but if you don't PM me and I will sort you out

Chin Up Folks
    J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

jajjay wrote: »
    No traffic jams,

You must live in a different Sligo than me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Yes and me, who got stuck in traffic yesterday and struggled to find a parking space.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

Traffic is much lighter, if I drive I am home much, much quicker. Nobody on the streets or in the Pubs, tourists very few and why would it be any other way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Traffic is much lighter, if I drive I am home much, much quicker. Nobody on the streets or in the Pubs, tourists very few and why would it be any other way.

Queues were through the roof yesterday in Pennys at the tills and the changing rooms. Tesco car park was full today too. Still plenty going on.

Advertisement