Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Break up Songs

Options
  • 01-06-2011 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Ok so my friend is going through a break up and I want to make a break up compilation to help her. I was thinking of starting off with a few sad, wallowy, self-misery songs (E.g. Hurt by Johnny Cash, Stay With Me by Lorraine Ellison, I Just Died In Your Arms by Cutting Crew) and then leading into more angry hate songs (E.g. I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace, Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac)and finally to get over it upbeat songs (E.g. I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor).

Any other ideas/suggestions? She's not really into pop or anything. More blues really but I figure if the songs are good enough it doesn't matter what genre they're in.

Comments

Advertisement