Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The bar at the top has disappeared?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,508 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

was gone this morning
    back during the afternoon / evening

has been on and off sporadically over the last hour or so

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

guessing that boards crash was someone trying to fix it and pressed the wrong button

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Gone in FF4 and Safari 5, showing in IE, my second least favourite software behind malware. ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

The only way I can get the menubar to load is in beta skin.
    Which is nice and everything only it's not the skin I want to view boards in and I fear change.
    And suspect progress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Haven't had a single problem here

IE FTW :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I have grown to really like the Beta skin today. Thank you drop-down menu robbing hamsters.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'd have no problem with the beta skin if it was dark like the cloud skin, I hate light coloured themes

• Registered Users Posts: 28,502 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I am in Beta IE and haven't had the problem for a couple of weeks, but like I said earlier, all you have to do is restart Boards!

Advertisement