Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a recommendation for dentist for new false teeth

Options
  • 02-06-2011 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

My DH's top teeth are false and he urgently needs a new set/plate or whatever it is called!

He got his present ones at the dental hospital in CUH but they never fitted comfortably and now they keep slipping after only about 2 and a half years. He has decided to replace them but does not know where to start looking.

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated as he's at his wit's end with these ones!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

Dr. Niall Sharkey at Market Green Dental Care in Midleton (part of the Tesco shopping centre) is brilliant. Couldn't recommend him highly enough! His number is (021) 4634930.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

My parents go to Dr Nagle in Mallow for their false teeth and find him brilliant. My mother in particular was petrified of dentists and he's done great work on her teeth. I used to go to him myself when I lived in Cork, lovely guy.

Advertisement