Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC self install issue

• 02-06-2011 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

i recently setup 2 UPC self installs for 2 friends no problem,
    i finally receieve mine, and of course, it's not working.

a guy came after i ordered to check all the outlets, and he was doing stuff in the cupboard and ran the meters on both points and they tested perfect.

i of course plugged in the modem they sent me today, power, and ds come on, also link ... us flashes for about 10 mins, then the modem resets itself again.

and just loops like this. i've tried in both points, with 2 seperate cables,
    they sent me 2 modems, the standard atlantic one and the cisco wireless, whcih both have the same problems..

even tho some bloke came out 2 hours after the order to check everything, without notice. now that i have a genuine problem, they say i have to wait until monday for an engineer... makes no sense.. the guy on the phone said something about it looping...

im so unlucky

Comments

Advertisement