Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under Active Thyroid

Options
  • 02-06-2011 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey

I was diogonised with under active thyroid christams 2010. All i was told is that it is at a level of concern and giving 50mg Eltorxin, which i have been on since. At first i felt excellent lost some of the weigth i had put on and everything, my mood had lifted and had some get up and go. Before i was put on treatment i felt like i didn;t care less about the mess of the house and only did the very very basics (normally a clean freak like monica from freinds) I had bloods done at the End of Jan 2011 came back as been regulated by the meds. Had bloods done again In Arp and said they were also fine so kept taking the meds.

Due to get bloods done next week but feeling really crappy at the min. And i wonder has anyone had the the symptoms i have been having. For the few weeks 10 hours a sleep a nite is not good enough, need cat nap when driving home from work, memory is gone so back, I have what i would call body tremors or feeling like my body is shaking the whole time. My poor b.friend has put up with my mood swings, weigh has pilled on agian and nails/hair are so bad. Generally feeling really depressed:(

I have only ever spoken to the nurse in my doctors about this as she does my bloods, When i mentioned the weight gain at the start she said am i eating to much and should i cut down on my diet. I have always been a 8/10 now am a 12.

sorry guys wrote more then i had expcted to. But any suggestions or advice. :rolleyes:

Thanks for you time, found your advice very good when digonised at first:o
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement