Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sunset reflections c & c please

• 02-06-2011 10:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

pic1.jpg
    taken up in donegal, errigal in the background

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

not a whole lot to say ... colours are muted - but image is crystal clear ....

image is simply a lovely landscape scene - I think it needs something to add to the pic like a small boat or birds on the water.

rocks in foreground kind of lead into the pic - but also take your attention away from the center of the image (which is why I think it needs something in that area ...you have a "leading line" but leading nowhere)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

its.....nice.......I do find the rocks lead into the image but there is nothing there.its not bad like. I do like the muted colours,gives it a cold feel.

ooops echoes PCPs post there :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭paulusdu

I'd say the muted colours and the lack of any "subject" or whatever you want to call it is a bonus

It just just a real sense of calmness and openness and a slightly cold feeling to the picture. I'd personally be drawn straight to the hill and its reflection in the mirror

I'd be pretty happy with that effort,

Great landscape

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,026 ✭✭✭kelly1

I like it. I think it could so with something a bit more interesting in the foreground.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

I like this a lot. The colours aren't overly striking but there is a real sense of calm present in the muted tones.

In terms of the composition, I think the rocks add to the depth.

Great landscape

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

swingking wrote: »
    I like this a lot. The colours aren't overly striking but there is a real sense of calm present in the muted tones.

In terms of the composition, I think the rocks add to the depth.

Great landscape
    +1 to all of that. Love it.

Advertisement