Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Man United Jersey

Options
  • 02-06-2011 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Does anybody know the best place to get the new United Jersey, who is offering the best deal on the new kit being brought out tomorrow ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Here People who have ordered previous jerseys seem to have been impressed. Gets good reviews on the soccer forums, too. Not sure how long delivery takes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,852 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Here People who have ordered previous jerseys seem to have been impressed. Gets good reviews on the soccer forums, too. Not sure how long delivery takes.

Soccer triads aren't shipping the new utd jersey till early July and delivery takes two and a half weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

Are those genuine jerseys or fakes on that site?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭ryant1981

They look like Fake's
    I was wondering if shops like Lifestyle/Heatons etc had any deals like last yr when the new jersey came out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

ryant1981 wrote: »
    They look like Fake's
    I was wondering if shops like Lifestyle/Heatons etc had any deals like last yr when the new jersey came out

Have bought numerous jerseys from soccertriads over the last couple years. All top quality and are just like the shops.. but if ya dont want to wait, try out lifestyle sports. They had a great deals on Liverpool jersey' recently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Lifestyle sports are doing a good deal, the home jersey and any name and number for €60, i ordered mine last week, they are in store since yesterday but you can only get the jersey tomorrow. I got Giggs 11 since i think it will be his final year.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

soccertriads have 100% authentic jerseys, there are just not licensed by clubs, but as far as i know they made in the same factories as the 1's you'd buy in the shops here......

I have used them for the last 3 years with no problems, never received a dodgy jersey yet....and delivery is usually only 2 weeks from date of shipping......

€20 for an offical jersey, nowhere here can come close to it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭xtal191

The jerseys on soccertriads are great quality but I find the sizes can be a bit dodgy.

Elverys have the new jersey for €50 with free name and number, check their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Soccertriads is great. I do believe I've debated with Fowler87 over the authenticity of them before haha.

For the record I think they are fakes, that hasn't stopped me buying 4 new jerseys in the last week though. They are TOP quality fakes IMO, only had one or two problems but I would whole heartedly recommend using them.

They also have free delivery on at the minute when you use Google Checkout, €20 for a very good Jersey.. cant beat that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I've never bought nothing off Soccertriads! I want to buy a jersey but I want a REAL one.. does anyone have any other suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Asphyxia wrote: »
    I've never bought nothing off Soccertriads! I want to buy a jersey but I want a REAL one.. does anyone have any other suggestions?

Not sure where you'd get one but REAL one's are very expensive. It's the material they are made out of. Also they are erm very fitting if you are carrying a few pounds.

I'd go for an official replica if I was you. Elvery's seems a good suggestion.

sports direct were cheap last year, anyone search english sites with postage included?

xtal191 wrote: »
    The jerseys on soccertriads are great quality but I find the sizes can be a bit dodgy.

Elverys have the new jersey for €50 with free name and number, check their site.
    €49.99 plus €4.75 postage, but postage free if order over €50!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Okay thank you :)

badker wrote: »
    sports direct were cheap last year, anyone search english sites with postage included?

just remembered last year champion sports and JJB in the Square Tallaght had cheapest because shops right across from each other, Champion were cheaper here than in town for same product.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭xtal191

Jersey is €50 on the champion site, so you could sign up for the Champion Red Card and get yourself an extra €10 off. Doubt you'd get it cheaper than €40.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056286887

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Augusta11

Does anybody know where you can get the name & number printed on the back? There's no mention of any free printing on the Elvery's website when you buy the jersey. Was hoping to get 19 Champions! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Augusta11 wrote: »
    Does anybody know where you can get the name & number printed on the back? There's no mention of any free printing on the Elvery's website when you buy the jersey. Was hoping to get 19 Champions! :)

The majority of sports retailers in Ireland only have a few set layouts for shirt printing, eg if you're looking for Man Utd shirt printed they'll only have Rooney and Chico, Arsenal - Fabregas, Barca - Messi/Villa etc.

I remember Arnotts used to have the single letters and numbers and you could get what you want, but not anymore.

Best bet is to buy the letters/numbers online and bring them and the shirt with to a T-Shirt printing place and they can print it for you there for nothing. Did this myself last year, wanted Ozil 8 on my germany top, bought the letters and number off ebay for €6, and printed for €4.50 in the T-Shirt centre in SSG shopping centre.

Or you could just order this

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭PGL

NoelDoran wrote: »
    soccertriads have 100% authentic jerseys, there are just not licensed by clubs, but as far as i know they made in the same factories as the 1's you'd buy in the shops here......

I have used them for the last 3 years with no problems, never received a dodgy jersey yet....and delivery is usually only 2 weeks from date of shipping......

I ordered a jersey from Soccer Triads. However the package was intercepted by Irish customs. Soccer Triads are refusing to give me a refund, and instead will deliver the package to any other country except the Republic! Hence steer clear of these guys in future folks!

Does anyone have a suggestion on how I could possibly get it delivered to say the North, and then somehow get it down to Dublin?

cheers folks

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

PGL wrote: »
    NoelDoran wrote: »

I ordered a jersey from Soccer Triads. However the package was intercepted by Irish customs. Soccer Triads are refusing to give me a refund, and instead will deliver the package to any other country except the Republic! Hence steer clear of these guys in future folks!

Does anyone have a suggestion on how I could possibly get it delivered to say the North, and then somehow get it down to Dublin?

cheers folks

Yea customs have clamped down big time on soccertriads so much so they have stopped shipping to Ireland. Unless you know someone in the north or UK you could ship to and then get them to ship it to you I'm afraid you can do noting about it. It's a shame as triads were very good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement