Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barbers near dundrum

Options
  • 02-06-2011 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know a decent barbers near dundrum shoppingg centre, went down to knights but they charge 20 euro , not worth it ,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,719 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

There's Roches in Churchtown (a little bit away) at the start of Braemor Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

There is a barber in the sports centre in UCD. no idea what they are like though. Would be cheap enough though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

There's one in the small shopping centre (lidl?) across from bank of ireland on the mainstreet. Think it's €10 mon to thurs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

The College Barbers in Ballinteer beside Centra do a grand job, that's where I usually go

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

The Hill Barbers is my local, on the hill (!) with the Garda station just up from it, 10 weekdays I think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

One in Windy Arbour and another at the junction at the end of Bird Avenue in Clonskeagh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

There's also Lightwaves in the main street on top of Deveney's/News & Deli. A sound biker guy called Graham used to regularly cut my hair there for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markest

Balally Barbers next to Balally Luas Station

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭denisor

The Churchtown Barber, on the Braemor Road, has a place under the stairs in the Old Dundrum Centre, I havent been but I recommend the one on the Braemor Road.

Advertisement