Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Need Things to do this Bank Holiday Weekend!

Options
  • 02-06-2011 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,

does anyone have any suggestions for family day trips that do not cost a fortune and aren't the Zoo or Bloom for this weekend. I have two girls, 12 and 17, and I can't face another long weekend of being bored out of our boxes. I don't drink so that may narrow it down a bit. Help please!

AJ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there. Roughly in what area are you looking for things to do? I ask because the East forum (this one) doesn't get a lot of traffic compared to, say, the Dublin City forum.

Let me know if you'd like this thread moved to another more-specific sub-forum of East.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ajhalpin

Hi,

I am living in Portarlington, in Laois, but I dont mind where we go. Somewhere on the East or the Midlands preferably.

Thanks

AJ

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Probably best to leave it here then. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Pack a picnic and head to Glendalough............early to get a good parking spot. Fab weather for exploring the place and it's bright until 10pm!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 Girlene

Donadea park is quite nice, it's €4 per car but you can stay as long as you like.

• Advertisement
Advertisement