Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What firmware are ps3 selling at currently?

Options
  • 02-06-2011 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

just wondering does anybody know and lets say i bought it from play.com would it defenitly be 3.55 or lower or more likely over?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Still a good chance it's 3.55 or lower. Stick to places with small turnover, even better chance then. Also, search the forums. This has been asked several times recently :)

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

Still a good chance it's 3.55 or lower. Stick to places with small turnover, even better chance then. Also, search the forums. This has been asked several times recently :)

yep i noticed but i suppose what i am asking is are they actually selling at higher firmwares at all and should i risk buying on online as they are cheaper?

Advertisement