Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Eircom text messaging

Options
  • 02-06-2011 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi, I've been told that whenever I send a text message from my home phone the receiver gets the message twice and sometimes three times. I don't want to be charged two or three times the rate.

I'm using a Siemens 5010 that I received from Eircom. I'm on the Eircom network. Why is this happening?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Pazma wrote: »
    Hi, I've been told that whenever I send a text message from my home phone the receiver gets the message twice and sometimes three times. I don't want to be charged two or three times the rate.

I'm using a Siemens 5010 that I received from Eircom. I'm on the Eircom network. Why is this happening?

Hi Pazma
    I honestly do not have an answer for this. Can you PM me your tel. no and I can investigate. How long has this been happening and how many different receivers have reported this. If you have any examples that may help me also.
    Thanks
    Tony

Advertisement