Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer available in the South East/Waterford area

• 02-06-2011 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I'm just wondering if there's any rock/hard rock bands looking for a drummer in the South East/Waterford area?
    I've been playing for about 10 years, have my own transport, plenty of gigging experience etc. Hit me up if you're interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jamestooher

Hi,
    we are an all originals band that are really hardworking and committed. Looking for a really good drummer and have gone through 4 or 5 at this stage. would really love if you'd come down and see what you think of our material. Your influences would be well represented. We have recently won a youbloom competition for €2000 with bob geldof complimenting us. We have a gig in temple bar in July with hopes of getting gigs in England out of it. give me a ring, we are based in Nenagh so maybe it would be unrealistic?? 0857754987

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭digitaldeath

Hi, thanks for the reply.
    Have you got any links to your music you'd care to share?
    Feel free to PM them to me if you're not willing to share on a public forum.
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jamestooher

if you go to www.youbloom.com and listen to us. type RAFFIKI into search and you should find us. The song up hasn't been properly mixed or mastered. If you like it we are just about to finish a 3 track ep so i could send it to you. Cheers, James.

if you go to www.youbloom.com and listen to us. type RAFFIKI into search and you should find us. The song up hasn't been properly mixed or mastered. If you like it we are just about to finish a 3 track ep so i could send it to you. Cheers, James.

Wow, fantastic vocals on that track! Defo interested. If you could send me the 3 track EP in a PM, I'll take a good listen!
    Cheers,
    Niall.

Bump!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Mr.Rain

• Registered Users Posts: 47 erroniousmonk

Hey man.I'm a bassist living in Waterford+i'm looking to start something up.Not too sure of anywhere to rehearse but if your looking for anyone to jam with just pm me+i'm sure we can sort something out.I've been playing forever+i'm 25+i'm into loads of different styles of music.Gimme a shout anyway if your interested :)

Hey man, yeah I've a space to jam with all of my gear setup there.
    What kinda stuff do you play?
    Hey man.I'm a bassist living in Waterford+i'm looking to start something up.Not too sure of anywhere to rehearse but if your looking for anyone to jam with just pm me+i'm sure we can sort something out.I've been playing forever+i'm 25+i'm into loads of different styles of music.Gimme a shout anyway if your interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 erroniousmonk

Anything really.I've been in funk bands,poppy bands,rock and metal bands.all sorts of different set ups so i'm good to play whatever comes out of a jam and that.i drive and that so getting to where you are and that shouldn't be a problem if you wanted to jam or something and see how it sounds???

Sounds good dude, I'll hit you up with a PM. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

erroniousmonk+digitaldeath

- you guys want some guitar to join up with you? Acoustic/ electric? I have a wide base of styles. New to waterford, looking for a jam asap. PM me for links

Advertisement