Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boats broken into in Skerries

• 02-06-2011 2:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭

I've heard that a number of boats where broken into in Skerries last night. It seems the thieves arrived and left by boat so if you any suspicous activity around boats in Dublin you should call the Gardai.

Outboards appear to have been targeted again so please ensure that they are secured safely.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Thats not the only thing the feckers nicked my car that is wheelchair adapted for my son on sat night, it's a black kia carnival 10D11810 like this but right hand drive if anyone see's it please let me or the police know THANKS.

kia-carnival%20%283%29.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Fergal, that's bloody atrocious, total scum :mad:

Start a thread on the motors forum, no better bunch to keep their eyes open for your car.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Fergal, that's bloody atrocious, total scum :mad:

Start a thread on the motors forum, no better bunch to keep their eyes open for your car.

I have done that and have the guy's looking out.
    Thanks.

The car was found in Swords, a bit bashed up as far as I know but it's about time I cashed in on my 23 years no claims bonus. Thanks for all the help

Back on topic.

Five outboard engines were stolen from boats moored in Skerries harbour during the night of May 31st. Some of the boats were boarded and other items were stolen. Garda Darragh Gannon has asked us to alert Skerries residents and to warn people to be vigilant and to make sure their boats are secure. If anyone has any information please contact the garda station. Detective Inspector Gus Keane is in charge of the case.

• Advertisement
Advertisement