Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer job needed

Options
  • 02-06-2011 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

I'm looking for work doing CAD in the limerick area from now untill the middle of september.

I know i've asked here before but I'm going to give it one more go. Im a student in mechanical engineering in LIT which has a CAD module in it. I always wanted to do product design so I use most of my spare time doing all types of CAD drawings. I can use AutoCAD, Inventer and Solidworks and im starting to teach myself alias designer.

Im too weeks into my summer holidays now and i'm bored off my tree. Ive handed CVs into every place I can think of and havn't heard back from anyone. I'm always doing pointless CAD drawings and want to start putting it into good use and getting experience of how it can be put to proper use.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

have you done follow up phone calls to anywhere you've handed in your c.v.?

that would be a start.

also keep an eye out on the careers websites of various third level colleges, not just your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

are you serious ?
    you make money off that website.

Advertisement