Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorcycle parking?

Options
  • 02-06-2011 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

hello,

anyone know what the story is here, does there be many bikes parked on site not in the car spaces like? can bikes park with the bicycles ?
    thanks......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I've seen motorcycles parked outside the Media Cube and outside the Carriglea building without any issue. I don't know if they require a parking pass though, the college itself would be able to give you a better answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭kalkor

thanks for the reply though I would rather play dumb than ask the college :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mullarkey

There are a number of motorcycle parking areas. The most convenient is a marked area outside the Carriglea Building, others are located adjacent to the media Cube and in the car park to the rear. There is no requirement to have a parking sticker or for pay and display on motorbikes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 sezz

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭kalkor

Mullarkey wrote: »
    There are a number of motorcycle parking areas. The most convenient is a marked area outside the Carriglea Building, others are located adjacent to the media Cube and in the car park to the rear. There is no requirement to have a parking sticker or for pay and display on motorbikes.

nice one, that's what I wanted to hear :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement