Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebase 10% or 20% Off Deals

Options
  • 02-06-2011 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

I understand that Homebase do NOT have "10% -Off" Days for Senior Citizens -unlike Atlantic/Woodies or B&Q - at least not in Ireland. I read somewhere that they do have special bargain days when all shoppers can get 10% or 20% off things but that these are held irregularly and are specially announced.
    Does anyone know if this is true and when or how these days are announced. Homebase used to have "loyalty" cards with linked database for e-mails and mailshots but they withdrew these ( from Ireland anyway) about two years ago.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mattcc70

Ernest wrote: »
    I understand that Homebase do NOT have "10% -Off" Days for Senior Citizens -unlike Atlantic/Woodies or B&Q - at least not in Ireland. I read somewhere that they do have special bargain days when all shoppers can get 10% or 20% off things but that these are held irregularly and are specially announced.
    Does anyone know if this is true and when or how these days are announced. Homebase used to have "loyalty" cards with linked database for e-mails and mailshots but they withdrew these ( from Ireland anyway) about two years ago.[/Q

Homebase have 10,15 and 20% discount days and these are advertised in local newspapers and on local radio. If you watch Sky tv the adverts are on a lot. There will also be leaflet drops in most areas local to the store. If in doubt log on to homebase.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

Does anyone know if this is true and when or how these days are announced. Homebase used to have "loyalty" cards with linked database for e-mails and mailshots but they withdrew these ( from Ireland anyway) about two years ago.

You have just missed out on a 20% for all shoppers for the last 3 days on since friday and ended today. It was posted on the forum here.
    There is a 15% off in B&Q which ends tomorrow if that is any help again it is on the BA forum here.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Ernest

Thanks Meolwan for letting me know after the offer expired - it would have been useful to have posted this information before closing time on the last day of the offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

Thanks Meolwan for letting me know after the offer expired - it would have been useful to have posted this information before closing time on the last day of the offer!

Had I been on the forum before yesterday or had I seen your post before yesterday then I would have or if you had read the posting on the Bargain Alerts then you would have seen the information for yourself.
    Then I would not be replying to your post in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mattcc70

10% off this Saturday and Sunday......

• Advertisement
Advertisement