Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing menu bar at top of screen

Options
  • 02-06-2011 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Just a heads up, but I have just noticed that in Firefox 4.0.1 I do not the the list of categories across the top of the screen (boards.ie \/ adverts.ie \/ My Forums \/ ... \/ ...\/ Tech \/ Sys \/)

It was there yesterday and is not there today.

It is there however when I use Internet Explorer :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

The OPs problem was most likely a cache issue as the menu was working fine since Conor fixed it this morning.

However it's now gone again with a different issue to that one reported yesterday. This time Firefox is having a hard time dealing with junk that has been placed at the end of the file. It shows up in my View Source window as Diamond-Questionmarks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

I don't have junk showing up for me in Chrome, Firefox or Safari. The old menu works fine for me in all those browsers.

Can you paste the exact link to the Javascript you've been served (including the ?v= bit)?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Hi Conor,

The problem has resolved itself but if it appears again I'll provide the full link and paste the contents

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement