Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish based customer service?

Options
  • 02-06-2011 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭

does emobile have Irish based customer service? employed and based in Ireland?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

ingen wrote: »

cheers

Yep they do as far as i remember. their customer service is part of the meteor call centre heard this here on boards before i could be wrong on that one tough.

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

cheers

Hi Ingen,

We do indeed. All of our great customer service staff are based in Ireland at various locations which (off the top of my head) include Dublin, Cork and Waterford.

Hope this helps,

-Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

Hi Ingen,

We do indeed. All of our great customer service staff are based in Ireland at various locations which (off the top of my head) include Dublin, Cork and Waterford.

Hope this helps,

-Steve

Steve are you 100% sure? that emobile / meteor have only Irish based staff?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72570521&postcount=154

Steve are you 100% sure? that emobile / meteor have only Irish based staff?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72570521&postcount=154

Hi Ingen,

Yes I am 100% sure.

All Back Office functions/Customer Care/Sales and so forth are taken care of in Ireland and although we employ many excellent staff with different nationalities, they are all based in Ireland.

For the Mobile side of things these would be taken care of in Parkwest in Clondalkin,Dublin or in Waterford. Any executive functions will take place in HSQ beside Hueston Station in Dublin.

As regards Eircom, you can confirm their operating locations with Ant, Mark or Tony but AFAIK they are in Cork also.

I'm not sure where the quoted poster got their information but if you would like to forward them on to me I'll be more than happy to clear up any confusion.

Hope this helps,

-Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Ingen,

Yes I am 100% sure.

All Back Office functions/Customer Care/Sales and so forth are taken care of in Ireland and although we employ many excellent staff with different nationalities, they are all based in Ireland.

For the Mobile side of things these would be taken care of in Parkwest in Clondalkin,Dublin or in Waterford. Any executive functions will take place in HSQ beside Hueston Station in Dublin.

As regards Eircom, you can confirm their operating locations with Ant, Mark or Tony but AFAIK they are in Cork also.

I'm not sure where the quoted poster got their information but if you would like to forward them on to me I'll be more than happy to clear up any confusion.

Hope this helps,

-Steve

Hi guys,

Just to add that all eircom support centres are based in Ireland as well.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 z0wkey

Question/comment for emobile folks please. I phoned emobile Sales today and took option 2 to follow up on an order placed yesterday.

I was then greeted by someone who sounded like they hadn't slept in several days but critically who said I was through to Meteor.

So after closing that call I redialled the sales number (1800 245 729) and this time took option 3 and got through to a emobile sales rep.

If option 2 overflows to Meteor it would seem sensible to advise the reps that this is the case as the person I spoke to had no idea. Is that what's happening?

z0wkey wrote: »
    Question/comment for emobile folks please. I phoned emobile Sales today and took option 2 to follow up on an order placed yesterday.

I was then greeted by someone who sounded like they hadn't slept in several days but critically who said I was through to Meteor.

So after closing that call I redialled the sales number (1800 245 729) and this time took option 3 and got through to a emobile sales rep.

If option 2 overflows to Meteor it would seem sensible to advise the reps that this is the case as the person I spoke to had no idea. Is that what's happening?

Hi There z0wkey,

As fair as I can see here it may have accidentally re-directed to the Meteor team... As they work on similar servers. I will however ensure that they are made aware of this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 11 z0wkey

Thanks for reply.

Advertisement