Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error in LOTRO migration

Options
  • 02-06-2011 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone else here had a problem with the migration to turbine? My migration worked perfectly for me but my mate is having difficulties. Instead of going to step 3 its coming up with a page saying "error has occurred" and the number they give to ring doesn't seem to work. Its not his connections problems as I have tried loads of times for him too but still not working for me either. Can anyone give an insight to this problem???? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Need more info to be able to help on this.

What does his migration status say when checking at this link?

https://transfer.lotro.com/

Has he a lifetime account?

Did he have a turbine account linked to the same email address as his codemasters account?

Has he tried loging into the servers and are any errors showing up here(i.e. something that says world queue 5000)?

Advertisement