Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to evict the ants in the garden

• 02-06-2011 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Ive noticed an ever increasing number of ants in the garden this week and its time they left.

Ive a young child though so I don't really want to be doing anything too mad with severe chemicals or anything.

Any tips on how to quickly evict my little ant buddies?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Letyourselfgo

Rather than start another thread, any suggestions, they're destroying a couple of my plants and I just want them gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Crikey.. Blast from the last. I got 3 of those black hockey puck shaped ant baits and that sorted the problem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Letyourselfgo

Going to get that tomorrow. Any suggestions for the midges or whatever the little things flying around at night are. They're ruining the sitting out at night buzz when kids are in bed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

You can get big candles on sticks that insects don't like. They'd have them in any of the general hardware shops.

Advertisement