Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Gamestop online accept 3V cards?

Options
  • 02-06-2011 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Sorry if this is not the best place to ask the question but I couldnt think of any other forum better then this one.

If anyone knows the answer if they do accept please let me know, I just got a 3V card but I dont want to take the change or else I will pay 2 fees, one to load and one to cash(if im not mistaken) :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Nollog

They should.
    I'm not certain, but it should appear like any other credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Yep. A 3V card is the same as a Visa. But, I think you can only top it up €10s i.e. if the game is €25, you'll have to put €30 on the card. Don't forget to factor in the €2 shipping, and I think that'll cover all games, so if you do have an extra fiver, you could pick up a used game or two, and not pay extra shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

They accept 3V as I've used 3V with them before, but I'm not sure about purchasing the vouchers. I was under the impression that you could get any amount you want up to €500 put on the card, and that it's not in increments of 5's or 10's...No harm in asking in the stop you're buying from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Redlion wrote: »
    They accept 3V as I've used 3V with them before, but I'm not sure about purchasing the vouchers. I was under the impression that you could get any amount you want up to €500 put on the card, and that it's not in increments of 5's or 10's...No harm in asking in the stop you're buying from.
    From the 3V site:
    The minimum value you can buy is for €20 and the maximum amount is €350 (in increments of €10)

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Daemos wrote: »
    From the 3V site:
    I stand corrected! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 GRF

Thats great guys thanks for the answers.

I just want a special offer they have that will save me almost 50 quid on buying 5 games online. :D

Advertisement