Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Parts for HP 3800

• 02-06-2011 7:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I need a little help here, Would it be possible for someone to identify the following part/parts (locally known as the thing-a-me-jig) for my HP 3800dn, The chip at the back of the toner cartridge pushes against it when its in place.

The thing-a-me-jig was loose a few weeks ago so I placed it back into the slot and replaced the cartridge then I got a 10.10.00 supply memory error, so I had a look again and one of the connectors on the thing-a-me-jig was bent, In a rush I was; so I put the printer into diagnostics mode and printed away hammer and tongs.

It all after came to a head today as the printer has not calibrated itself since the colours just went all over the shop, So I dismantled and done a partial fix so that the printer could calibrate itself but my thing-a-me-jig wont last too long more so I needs a new one.

Any help would be appreciated

06.02.2011-19.25.46.png

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 383 ✭✭IrishB.ie

Looks like a cartridge sensor. Not sure if this helps but here's a link for the service manual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Thanks for the llink IrishB.ie.

Page 286 of the manual shows this diagram and part No. 19 is the

Holder, toner cartridge Part No. RC1-6771-000CN

Anyone care to agree ?

06.02.2011-23.05.29.png

Advertisement