Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Information On doing a A.R.I.A.M in performance

• 02-06-2011 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello,my name is David and I am looking for some help. Could someone please tell me about doing it as there is very little information on the website. I have my grade 8 in piano but I want to know what it is like doing it and what it entails. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭scottg4life

Hello,my name is David and I am looking for some help. Could someone please tell me about doing it as there is very little information on the website. I have my grade 8 in piano but I want to know what it is like doing it and what it entails. Thank you.

I have information on this and fees for tuition, performance diplomas and loads of other thinkgs that the academy sent to me by email. I can forward it on to you if you like? Whats your email address?

Advertisement