Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grass cutting - Letterkenny.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭salonfire

Bumping this again... Anyone recommend someone to cut a lawn in letterkenny, beside the swilly Inn?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭appukuttan

Sorry for bumping this. PM me the grass cutting service numbers for Ashfield. I am new in Ireland and looking for some good price and it would be very helpful if someone can tell the frequencies also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Another bump: can anyone recommend someone with a large ride on/tractor mower to cut a large lawn. Grass is very long and so the small ride on mower I have isn’t any use.

TIA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Anyone got a rec for someone do a bit of hedge cutting/yard work?. Letterkenny area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Also looking for someone reliable to cut in Lisnennnan. Gotten very long and far too many 'I'll be up this weeks...' not turning up.

Advertisement