Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlock 6700c

Options
  • 02-06-2011 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

hi, i need to get a nokia 6700c phone unlocked from the 3 network. I am based in kilkenny so does anyone know of anyone or a shop that can do this locally, or any websites that can be trusted to do this.
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭rayh

hi, i need to get a nokia 6700c phone unlocked from the 3 network. I am based in kilkenny so does anyone know of anyone or a shop that can do this locally, or any websites that can be trusted to do this.
    Many thanks

Did you request the unlock code from 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭grousedogtom

Yes with no luck

Yes with no luck

Right - just a few more questions;
    1. Are you the original owner of this unit
    2. Do you have the IMEI - #*06* or behind the battery - 17 digits
    3. What reasons did 3 give you

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

Or the unit may have a history

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭grousedogtom

yes iam the original owner, i didnt spend enough on credit to get 3 to unlick and yes i have the imei number.

yes iam the original owner, i didnt spend enough on credit to get 3 to unlick and yes i have the imei number.

I can only suggest to follow Captain Morgans advice

Advertisement