Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawn cutting - Clare?

• 02-06-2011 8:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Hi all you lovely Clare people!

Does anyone have a recommendation for someone who would come and cut my lawn? I am out in Broadford, and the grass is getting high, the fiance is away for a few weeks, and i can not start the lawnmower. To be honest, I think the grass is a bit long for my old and crappy lawnmower to work. The lawn is about a third of an acre, i think - i'm a terrible judge of size :)

I was hoping that some industrious teen would show up and offer to do it, but i'm still waiting.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Hmm, have you tried looking in the ad section of the Clare Champion or the Clare People? You might find some there!

Leave it with me and I will keep it in mind and let you know if I find any :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Thanks Mr. G!

I tried the online version of the Champion, but couldn't find an ad section.
    I'll see if i can pick up a paper and ink copy somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ITOne

You should call Sean at Hawthorn landscaping 087 2798037

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

go to your local supermarket and look at the notice board, theres always 1 or 2 handy men willing to do all sorts of jobs gardening included

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Vanhalla

If you have a lawnmower, il do it!
    am a gardener

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Hey! Thanks to everyone for your replies. One of the people who PM'd me is going to have a look at it over the weekend. If he runs away screaming in horror, I'll give someone else a shout :)

Advertisement