Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

imdb webpage tiny in chrome??? HELP

• 02-06-2011 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

Only in Chrome does this happen, it's ok in IE. I suspect my daughter clicked something. How do I get it back to normal?

Thanks.
    ghULX.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sweetafton

I don’t know if you posted this in the right forum, but anyhow press ctrl+0 to reset the zoom level.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

sweetafton wrote: »
    I don’t know if you posted this in the right forum, but anyhow press ctrl+0 to reset the zoom level.

Neither do I. Thanks, it worked. :D

Funny how, even after re-starting pc few times, (like that since last week) it was STILL zoomed out??? And only that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sweetafton

It's just more noticeable on imdb as far as I know. You can zoom using ctrl&+/ctrl&- and then reset it using ctrl&0 if you want to see how the zoom looks on different sites. It can be handy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

there's also a bit in the chrome preferences (click the spanner icon in the top right of the address bar) called 'zoom' that lets you manually change the zoom level up and down there as well. :)

Advertisement