Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken 6BR casuals Sunday, 5th June

Options
  • 02-06-2011 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Post here if you want to come to casuals this Sunday, 5th June, 2011 at 12:00 at XGC.

I am in. Don't forget to bring your pads, sticks and the copies of the game!
    Thanks lads!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 nani

@Mantys:
    I`m in. Just if you could pick me up at the bus station as this time I wont come with the car for sure. Let me know if your allright with that. I`ll be there around 12.25. So we would need to delay the casuals until 13.00.

And then youd need to deliver me back to the station till 18.00 :D

P.S. If anybody is up for sparing matches till then, then let me know online. Im very bad online though as Im just getiing used to the limitations there, just want to mention that beforehand. :D But it still would be fun id say. My nick is Tekkenirelandhc.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Sunday??? can't make it. Just to let you guys know theres people that play ssf4/mvc3/blazblue that play tekken as well. well casual for other fighting games are on wed and sat. Its best to just play all the games together. this way you will also get more tekken players as well, since they are around some are just hidden in a different group like. I'm going to be playing tekken 6 if theres any1 willing to show up on sat to play like.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yeah I agree with chuey, a lot more people will probably be able to go on Saturdays in general anyway.

Well as for me I can only make it on Sunday as Im working on Saturday. And I will use my chance for a free day on the day of the next tournament not for cassuals. So if anybody is willing to come id be happy to play for the time mentioned above. :)

As I see it it wouldnt be a bad thing to have them cassuals on both days. Just everything depends on the participants!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mantys

I can come this Sunday. I will wait for you near the bus station. I hope some more people will be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

nani wrote: »
    Well as for me I can only make it on Sunday as Im working on Saturday. And I will use my chance for a free day on the day of the next tournament not for cassuals. So if anybody is willing to come id be happy to play for the time mentioned above. :)

As I see it it wouldnt be a bad thing to have them cassuals on both days. Just everything depends on the participants!

well wed and sat are the days people go for casuals for fighting games, thats usualy the best days to come in at.

@chueytoo:

Well if its possible for you please do so, but as i stated above. I am able to come for sunday cause of my working schedule.

So, as I stated - if anyone can come, Id be happy to play them.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mantys

Don't forget about tomorrow!
    @Nani: I will wait for you around the place at 12:25.

will be there... :) See ya man!

• Advertisement
Advertisement