Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passive (or near) House Plans - Comments Please

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭sas

BarneyMc wrote: »
    Finalising plans this weekend and having second thoughts about some of the south facing floor to ceiling windows. I know they give a great view to the outside but are there any installation issues regarding airtightness (where they meet the floor)? If so then would they be better sitting a block or 2 off the ground?

I dont think you've anything to be concerned with. Several of mine go to the floor. You simply tape onto the floor slab.

What was your concern?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭BarneyMc

sas wrote: »
    I dont think you've anything to be concerned with. Several of mine go to the floor. You simply tape onto the floor slab.

What was your concern?

Just thought it might be a difficult area to detail but thanks, look like it should be ok ;)

Advertisement