Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is a joke..right? Right??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Awh jesus christ, this makes for some sick reading:mad:

In all of this, it is hoped that the problem of stray dogs is eliminated and some power is produced with the help of the energy generated by the dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Ah no, reading again it's completely and rediculously unethical and will never happen but even the proposal of such a thing is really very disturbing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

I would have thought hamsters running on wheels would be more economical! :D

Honestly whoever thought up this idea has their head in the clouds, why not just connect up the powerlines to gyms and get people to run on treadmills, why build a big building and then go to the bother of training the dogs to run when people pay gym memberships to do it anyways! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭cython

Zapperzy wrote: »
    I would have thought hamsters running on wheels would be more economical! :D

Honestly whoever thought up this idea has their head in the clouds, why not just connect up the powerlines to gyms and get people to run on treadmills, why build a big building and then go to the bother of training the dogs to run when people pay gym memberships to do it anyways! :rolleyes:

You've been beaten to it, and that's nowhere near the only place I've heard of doing it at this stage.

But seriously, I'd be no more in favour of this than the idea that appeared in a nightmare in Simpsons of using strays in a furnace - and at least that had the excuse of being a cartoon and featuring in a character's worst fears rather than being a suggestion!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

cython wrote: »
    You've been beaten to it, and that's nowhere near the only place I've heard of doing it at this stage.

But seriously, I'd be no more in favour of this than the idea that appeared in a nightmare in Simpsons of using strays in a furnace - and at least that had the excuse of being a cartoon and featuring in a character's worst fears rather than being a suggestion!

Thought for a split second you meant someone had beaten me to the idea of hamster powerstations! :eek: Interesting that article about using gyms to create power, there goes my entrepreneuring idea! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement