Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing module results

Options
  • 03-06-2011 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey,

Just got my results and i'm missing the results for one module. I had problems adding modules so I got the admins office to add them for me and i know he added it for me because it was last on the list.

Who do I contact regarding this, tutor ? admins or someone else i have no idea

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

I have some bad news for you. The Admin barely care. You will have to threaten to complain/sue before they will take you seriously.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

ddooris wrote: »
    Hey,

Just got my results and i'm missing the results for one module. I had problems adding modules so I got the admins office to add them for me and i know he added it for me because it was last on the list.

I'd say your tutor would be your best bet, he probably isn't the person who will get it sorted for you but he is the guy who will know who will get it sorted easiest and if apathetic admins slow things down he can put pressure on them

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnG18

ddooris wrote: »
    Hey,

As the above said your Tutor will probably be the best option.

I had a similar issue last year when they completely lost all my results because I was transferring between classes but my Tutor was able to get my results for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 ddooris

Thanks all, tutor just got back to me today with my result :-) half the issue sorted now...

Advertisement