Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One to One swimming lessons Ballina.

Options
  • 03-06-2011 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

Hi,I know there is a dedicated swimming forum but Im looking for an instructor around Ballina to teach my OH and myself to swim. Anyone here have experience of 1 on 1 instruction? or reccomend an instructor (if you can!).Neither of us have ever swam, I dont have a fear of water (respect yes), OH has a fear so will need encouragement.Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Arlene in the downhill eagles leisure centre is brillant she has the patience of a saint, only down side is there is no deep end in eagles pool. Some of the instructors give lessons in ballina public pool one on one you need to go in and ask not ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Arlene is finished with one to ones for the summer. Catherine is also excellent. Pm if you want her number. She operates out of Downhill too and charges €25 per lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

Thanks for your replies. Ilovelucy I have messaged you for that number.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 foxy6

There's a great swimming instructor in the Ballina Pool too - Andrew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

foxy6 wrote: »
    There's a great swimming instructor in the Ballina Pool too - Andrew
    Have to agree Andrew is great, all the kids love him!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement