Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone missing an exotic bird???

• 03-06-2011 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I have spotted an exotic bird in Dublin city centre. apparently he has been in this same spot since 2 days ago. He is a brightly coloured parrot type bird. I have no idea how to catch him, but he might perch for his owner.

If you think he might be your's, send me a PM and describe him. I will e-mail you the pic if its a match and tell you his exact location. I just don't want to give too many details incase he falls into the wrong hands.

B.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Will the DSPCA not help don't think the poor thing will survive much longer because the bird can't eat just anything and he could of flown from a much further distance. Fingers crossed the owner comes forward but if the birds hungry if someone came along with a sprig of millet seed or other parrot food he might be hungry enough to come to anyone. Even shy birds will if hungry enough.

Advertisement