Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maharaja Indian Takeaway - Clontarf

Options
  • 03-06-2011 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Anyone been and what do they think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,953 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Their Chicken tikka masala is lovely.

The only thing is dishes can taste different every time, depending on the last dish they cooked or whatever.

The tikka masala could be mild and normal one time, next it could be spicy and hot and next it could be really sweet, like chutney sweet.

The prices aren't too bad. If you spend over €40 you get 2 free soft drinks which isn't bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bibibobo

JTormey wrote: »
    Anyone been and what do they think?

DON'T go near the place.
    I've been left short of goods twice despite paying for them.
    Also I tried to pay with laser and entered my pin then the card reader crashed. They rebooted it and asked me to enter it again. They struggled to deal with my question regarding how did they not know the transaction was processed??
    The manager intervened but hadn't a clue. He rebooted the device and I was asked to enter the pin again but it took an age and just timed out with an error 'card declined' which he announced in front of other customers! My response was quite clear that there was no problem with that card or funds in that account and that it is quite clear that the reader device initially crashed so should you not first suspect the reader device before shouting out loud 'your card is declined'. Mortifying. He (the manager) handed me the receipt and that was it., no apology or anything for this and for leaving me short of goods.
    WON'T BE GOING BACK.
    p.s. reviews on just-eat.ie are equally as poor.

Advertisement