Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scooter Mechanic Near Dun Laoghaire

• 03-06-2011 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Anyone know if there is a mechanic in or around Dun Laoghaire that fixes scooters? Have a Vespa which needs to be looked at. Currently won't start so trying to find someone close by.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Jackasaurus rex

If you can get it as far as inchicore you can get modern&classic scooters to look. Karls number is 0863652823. He might be able to diagnose something over the phone either.

Darran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭PatsytheNazi

cantswim wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is a mechanic in or around Dun Laoghaire that fixes scooters? Have a Vespa which needs to be looked at. Currently won't start so trying to find someone close by.

Cheers.
    Ever hear of Google, the Yellow pages ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

There wouldn't be much going on in boards.ie if everyone just Googled their question. Obviously they're looking for personal experience/recommendations. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Unhelpful post is unhelpful.
    -Chris- wrote: »
    There wouldn't be much going on in boards.ie if everyone just Googled their question. Obviously they're looking for personal experience/recommendations. :)

Exactly.

The poster was looking for a recomendation, not a Google result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Well i pm'd him the name of a guy on his fu**ing doorstep but he didnt even reply.....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Sids Not wrote: »
    Well i pm'd him the name of a guy on his fu**ing doorstep but he didnt even reply.....:rolleyes:

At least you tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭cantswim

thanks for the fu**ing PM. will reply after this. sorry for delay in fu**ing replying but I went away for a long fu**ing weekend and didn't get back until this fu**ing evening and didn't check my fu**ing email or fu**ing messages over the fu**ing weekend! :D
    P.C. wrote: »
    Unhelpful post is unhelpful.

Exactly.

The poster was looking for a recomendation, not a Google result.

Thanks - I did try google only those in town and in Bray came up and replies I've got on here and via PM suggest google etc is right suggesting there is no on outwardly advertising what I was looking for.
    -Chris- wrote: »
    Thanks
    See Above.
    If you can get it as far as inchicore you can get modern&classic scooters to look. Karls number is 0863652823. He might be able to diagnose something over the phone either.

Darran
    Thanks Darran - I've got a couple of options closer so will check those out first.
    P.C. wrote: »
    At least you tried.
    Fair fu**s to him. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

..'bout fu**ing time too..........:D

And so endth the lesson............

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pead

Any chance you can give me the name of this guy too Sids Not? I need some one to have a look and my Lambretta.

Advertisement